- Best possible price: Obviously, when one sells his house, he hopes to receive the highest, best possible, price, for it! However, to do so, requires a strategy and focus, and the realization and recognition, the listing and selling prices, might be considerably different entities, in certain instances. These sellers should have a thorough discussion with their real estate professional, to come to a meeting of the minds, to determine what price to list, the house at, and the reasoning. strategic purposes. Depending on many factors, setting the price, right/ correctly, from the start, generally, garners the best price. This does not mean, merely setting a high price, because there are many instances, where doing so, may do harm, to the final result. Smart homeowners have a complete discussion, before they proceed!
- Shortest period of time: There’s many reasons, getting the home sold, in a relatively short period of time, is beneficial to a homeowner. Studies indicate, in the vast majority of cases, the best, selling price, is generally offered, in the first few weeks, because, that is when, it is perceived, the house is hot! Many potential buyers tend to wonder, if a house is great, why
Buying a property for yourself or for rent will take a lot of time, effort and good research. Be prepared to spend a lot of time making your investment. Time, effort and thorough research are essential when purchasing any type of real estate. Do not jump at the first good offer you receive. Take the time to look at various properties and to compare and contrast each one.
As you begin researching your property options, you will want to look at the condition of the property, the location, and the costs. If you are buying a house for yourself, compare the house to your needs. Is it what you and your family need? Does it have enough space? Enough bedrooms and living space? What repairs will need to be done? Is the location ideal for your family? Are schools, churches, stores, and other community areas easily available from this house? Is the cost of this house in your price range? Keep your reason for buying a home and your needs in mind when comparing various properties.
If your reason for purchasing real estate is to buy and sell or to rent, you definitely want to locateRead More
Land is considered as one of the most valuable commodities, so its value is steadily increasing. Moreover, land investment is interrelated with high social and economic status, as well as, with financial stability and progress. Inflation, the instability of the monetary systems and restrictive fiscal policies of advanced economies are among the primary consequences of the recent economic crisis. Therefore, the investment in immovable property becomes highly attractive. Despite the fact that there is a moderation in property values in the short term, land prices have essentially shown stable growth in the long run.
On the one point of view, the law provides that a buyer of immovable property may safeguard its interests by submitting a duly stamped copy of the contract to the Cyprus Land Registry within six months from the date of its execution. Consequently, the provisions of the law impede the vendor from transferring the property elsewhere or charging it as long as the contract is valid and legally effective. In case the seller does not transfer the property, then the purchaser may apply to the Court for an order to transfer the property into his/her name.
On the other point of view,Read More
- Prepare for the down – payment, etc: Although most home buyers use a mortgage, in order to acquire their home, even, some of the most qualified, potential buyers, sometimes, neglect, what is referred to, as the closing costs. These costs include the down – payment, legal fees, and associated closing expenses. Most lending institutions want to know, where these funds come from, and so, before beginning one’s search, the necessary funds, should be transferred (at least 3 months prior), to an easily identifiable, bank account, etc. In most cases, the buyer needs to put 20% down, but, sometimes, to get the best interest rate, a larger down – payment, may be needed. Although lower down – payments, may be acceptable, often, there are usually more fees, and conditions, involved. The more prepared, the lower the stress!
- Reserve fund: No matter how nice a home looks, nearly every buyer decides to personalize/ customize the house, and, this, additional funds are needed. In addition, it is wise, for people, to have an additional reserve or contingency fund (generally recommend a minimum of 6 – 9 months), in case of unexpected contingencies, etc.
- Fix/ address credit: Several months before
Benefits of online listing to the seller:
- He can make the listing from the comfort of his home.
- The seller can reach out to a large number of prospective buyers.
- He can market his property easily. This is done by uploading photographs and details about his property online. Websites allow a number of photographs to be uploaded. Owners also have the option of uploading videos of their property.
- Websites provide the seller the flexibility to modify the data uploaded at any time as per his convenience.
- They can directly connect with buyers without involving middlemen.
Benefits of online listing to buyers:
- They can select a property from the comfort of their home.
- They can search property of their interest easily by applying relevant search filters.
- They can avoid multiple trips to visit various properties. This is because they can shortlist properties of their choice by viewing the pictures uploaded. Then they can visit only those properties.
- They can deal directly with the seller.
- The information on the internet can be accessed at any convenient time.
The biggest benefit that online dealing providesRead More
What makes Subject To financing so powerful is the ability to take title (ownership) to a piece of property while leaving the existing financing in place. In other words, ownership passes to the Buyer, but the loan remains in the name of the Seller, or more precisely, in the name of the original Borrower. You can easily see why this is such a powerful tool: you can fund most or all of the purchase price of a home with the loan that is already in place! The buyer simply makes up the past due payments to bring the loan current, and commits to the Seller to make on time payments in the future, but does not need to secure new financing.
What about the due-on-sale clause that most mortgages contain today? It’s true. The lender does have the right to call the loan due – but NOT the obligation to do so. In fact, it doesn’t make sense for a bank, an institution that is in the money business, to call a performing loan due and risk forcing it into foreclosure. After all, a bank would rather have the on-time payments than the real estate.
Property prices in the UK are slowing down and it would appear that most of the money to be made from investing in property there has already been made. Okay there are examples which defy the trend and people still turn up the odd diamond, but on the whole investment in UK property should now be looked at in the long term, rather than the short or even medium term. Spanish property investment however, is still turning up diamond studded property bargains.
Spain should not be overlooked when comparing investment property for sale outside of the UK. Countries such as Bulgaria have been getting good press of late for property bargains, but as in all things and particularly when you are looking to invest in property, you should take the time to look at all aspects of that investment.
Property investment for most of us has become a reality, thanks in part to the ministrations of the Thatcher government and their policies towards property ownership.
Whether it has been for a property to use as a home, or another income stream through buy to rent schemes, millions have invested in property. Now the UK slowRead More
A pro of participating in a rent to own program would be the final down payment issue. You do have to provide a down payment with the lease signing $6000 to $12,000, but in comparison to what a bank would require, (15-20% of the price of the house) this is a steal! Like I mentioned earlier, the final down payment is being collected in your rent that it makes it effortless to save for the down payment. For example, if the rent is $1800 a month, roughly $200 to $400 is saved for the future down payment. It’s an easier way to save!
Another pro of this program would be the market price of the home being the same. Let’s say that the agreed upon purchase of the house at the beginning of the lease is $280,000, this will be the same price at the end of the lease. This will save you in times where the market may go up due to a market upswing, your contract will still be at $280,000, but the value could be much more! You will not have to pay for the increase in value, just what was agreed upon inRead More
You do not have to pay a commission to an agent
Agents usually demand a percentage of the total sale amount as their commission. This is quite a substantial amount. Selling a property without an agent implies saving a good amount of money.
You can market the property as per your ideas
You can upload pictures, videos on property portals to entice seekers. Since you know your property best, you are the best person to describe it online.
You can add a personal touch to the sale
When you interact directly with prospects, it is easier for you to highlight the features of your home rather than an agent. This is because you are familiar with your property and you need not take efforts to remember anything. On the other hand, when the agent interacts, there is a likelihood of him missing out key details.
A property can be sold faster when sold without an agent
When you are selling a property yourself, you will dedicate your time and efforts towards it. However, for an agent, no single property is a priority. This could delay the sale. Hence, if you areRead More
One of the main things to consider is where the house is located. Part of being green is cutting back on your carbon footprint. Is your house close to shopping, schools, and work? If not, you’re spending a lot on fossil fuels getting to where you need to be.
You also should plan for a home that takes advantage of natural light where possible, so you can keep your electricity bill down. A green home will have landscaping that blots out the hot summer sun. The plants then lose their leaves in the winter to let in the winter light.
You should also find a home that has the ability to create cross-drafts to be able to take advantage of the cool night air. Few things are more refreshing after a hot day than that lovely evening breeze.
Choose a smaller home when you can. You’ll save resources since there is not as much material to go into construction. Plus, you’ll not have to heat as much in the winter or cool as much in the summer. This also means you should consider the floor plan. Does a two-story make sense, or should you goRead More